- Hits: 1607
You can break a contact form into multiple pages. This will allow you to collect data in a contact form over multiple pages (steps) instead of all in one.
- Have watched the Custom Fields -> Basic Features screencast;
1. Select Components → Contact Enhanced → Form Fields from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation, then Select Form Pagination from the Field Type select list;
2. Choose a category for your Form Field, then Save the changes.
3. The first Pagination field must be the first field in the form.
4. Create another Pagination Field and Move the pagination form field created in between two fields you want separated into different pages. Repeat the process if more pages are needed.