How to Change the Order of FAQs?
- Hits: 1352
MooFAQ is a full feature FAQ component! It allows you to order your question in 9 different ways:
- Oldest first
- Most recent first
- Title (Alphabetical)
- Title (Reverse Alphabetical)
- Author - Alphabetical
- Author - Reversed Alphabetical
- Most Hits
- Least Hits
- Custom Order (Joomla 1.5) OR Article Manager Order (Joomla 1.6+)
In the Admin menu go to:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. For example, if a Menu is called "Main Menu", select Menus → Main Menu.
- Choose the MooFAQ item and edit;
- In Joomla 1.5:
- Under the Advanced Paramenters pane set " " to "No, Order by Primary only";
- In the "
- In Joomla 1.6 (or newer):
- Under the List Layouts slider set " " to the ordering you want.;
- If you need to set a custom Order all you have to do is set the to Article Manager Order and change the ordering of your articles in the Article Manager;