Installation and Basic Usage
- Hits: 1111
Most most users will be able to use the Automated Installation procedure:
- Select Help → System Info from the drop-down menu on the Back-end of your Joomla! installation, then click on the Directory Permissions tab and make sure the all direcotries listed are writable.
- Download the extension to your local machine as a zip or gz file package.
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall.
- Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
- Click the Upload File & Install button.