When you add a "Create Contact" menu item for Contact Enhanced you can select whether your contacts are automatically registered as a Joomla user.
- Contact Enhanced 3.2.3+ FULL Package;
- Have read the Create Contact Menu item.
When you are creating a menu item using Joomla Menu options.
- Click on "Contact Display Options".
- The top option allows you to choose whether a user is automatically registered as a Joomla user when the contact form is saved.
- No is the default option, set to Yes if you do want registration to take place.
- Click Save and Close when done.
Then go to the Extension → Plugin Manager, Edit the User - CE Contact Creator plugin, and under the Advanced Tab set which fields you want to synchronize.
Recommend to a friend