Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Plugin appears on top of the menu, instead at the component position.

6 years 9 months ago #23243 by kronosint.com
Hi,

Plugin appears on top of the menu, instead at the component position.
Could you please check here? www.kronosint.com/locations/warehouse-network

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #23244 by support
Greetings,

It is actually loading even before the <body> tag, which is very strange.

It seems to be because a plugin is generating Facebook and twitter description based on the content.

I'll send you a fix which will hopefully fix this issue. Another way to fix is to add come content before the {istorelocator} short code (syntax).

PS: I'll change your username to kronosint.com instead of your email address in order to keep your email private.

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23245 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your reply.
I added some content before, but although the content is displayed at the right place, the plugin is displayed still above everything else.

6 years 9 months ago #23246 by support
Greetings,

I'm not sure how long is your <meta property="og:description" content="" /> setting in the plugin which is adding this description.

You can either try to add more text, apply the fix I sent to your email address on June 3, OR you can also reorder the plugins, so the System iStoreLocator plugin is loaded before the plugin that adds this social meta tag (if it is a System plugin);

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23247 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

I applied your fix and it's displayed at correct position now, however it looks a little strange. It has some spaces before and after and google maps button and distance are not shown.
My plugin code is: {istorelocator source=|kml| file=|fa.kml| filter_contact_tags=|Forward Air| height=|400|}

6 years 9 months ago #23248 by support
Please edit the article source code and remove the <code> tag around the {istorelocator} syntax.

It should solve this issue.

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23249 by kronosint.com
Thank you Douglas,

It seems OK now. There is an issue with the css at OR. It's a little shorter than the rest. Could you give me the css command that will fix it?
Also, open to Google Maps button seems to be missing.

6 years 9 months ago #23250 by support
It seems your template is loading Bootstrap version 3, which is not a problem but you will need to edit the plugin option and uncomment (remove /* and */) from the Custom CSS under the Advanced tab, or just replace the commented lines with
.isl-search-bar button,.isl-search-bar .input-group-addon,.isl-search-bar input,.isl-search-bar select{height:45px !important;max-height:45px}

The "Open in Google Maps" button will only be visible in the directions view;

PS: The plugin cookiespolicynotificationbar is loading a very old jQuery version (1.8.3), while it should use the same jQuery file included in Joomla. You should contact the plugin developer to fix it for you;

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23251 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

Your support is amazing! You rock! :) I will review your extension as soon as I am done integrating it in the website.

Thank you! :D

6 years 9 months ago #23252 by kronosint.com
One more thing. At your example here: demo.idealjoomla.com/contact-enhanced/ideal-store-locator.html the locations are on the right. Mine are on the bottom. How can I move them to the right?

6 years 9 months ago #23253 by support
Dear kronosint.com,

Your template is loading Bootstrap version 3, instead of using the Bootstrap version included in Joomla. It should not be a problem because in order to be compatible with both Bootstrap version Contact Enhanced loads Bootstrap's class for both versions and it has been working fine. However it seems your template is also loading some of the Bootstrap v2 CSS rules and this is conflicting with the iStoreLocator.

I know some templates have the option to enable and disable Bootstrap Legacy CSS. If your template has this feature, can you toggle? Then save the template options and clear all caches.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Best wishes,

6 years 9 months ago #23254 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

Thank you very much for all the valuable information. I turned on Legacy on the template. I think it's better now. How can I add the link and info buttons like in your example?