Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Error multiple file upload

6 years 10 months ago #23284 by ced-46
Hello,

When the multiple file upload field is activated, this error message appears when a form is sent:

Argument 1 passed to ceFileHelper::reArrayFiles() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/expertisu/www/components/com_contactenhanced/customFields.class.php on line 2401

Can you help me solve this problem?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #23285 by support
Dear ced-46,

Which Contact Enhanced and Joomla versions are you using?

Can you provide a direct link to the form, so we can take a closer look?

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23286 by ced-46
Hello,

The versions are :
Contact enhanced : 3.6.5
Joomla 3.7.2

Here's the link to the form :
www.cabinetlang.fr/contactez-nous/prendre-rendez-vous.html

Thank you.

6 years 10 months ago #23287 by support
Dear ced-46,

I see you've disabled the option to submit the file via Ajax, have you tried to use the Ajax feature?

I could not reproduce this issue locally, but I'll create a new package, so you can test it.

There are a few javascript errors on your page that needs to be addressed. Please see screenshot:
storage2.static.itmages.com/i/...175807_1641840_03e0218d9a.jpeg

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23288 by ced-46
Hello,

I have already tried with the ajax feature, the problem was the same.

What can I do ?

Thank you.

6 years 9 months ago #23421 by support
Dear ced-46,

I noticed Contact Enhance is no longer at the URL you've provided previously.
Anyway, I noticed there are three javascript errors on your site, which might be causing this issue. See screenshot:
storage9.static.itmages.com/i/...596383_2194620_2fe12a412d.jpeg

The errors are in the following files:
/templates/superfine/assets/js/script.js
/templates/superfine/assets/js/assets.min.js

Can you please contact your template developer in order to get them fixed? Let me know if the error persists after the errors are fixed.

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23422 by ced-46
Hello,

My template developper said he can't fixed the problem ...

I don't know what to do

Thanks.

6 years 9 months ago #23423 by support
Greetings,

Why not?

I have tested your form loading the component only and using the Protostar template and it is working properly:
www.cabinetlang.fr/component/c.../3-cabinet.html?tmpl=component
www.cabinetlang.fr/component/c...abinet.html?template=protostar

It is not a problem related to Contact Enhanced, but due to the javascript error in your template. There's not much I can do about.

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23424 by ced-46
Thank you.
The problem is with the template only.