Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Set which columns shown in mobile view?

6 years 9 months ago #23334 by VThomas
I can't find the answer in documentation, I apologize if I missed this .... I've noticed fewer columns of contact by categories is shown in mobile view.
What determines which columns are shown in mobile view? Can I select the columns for that?
Sincerely, Vicky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #23335 by support
Dear Vicky,

Due to the small viewport size, in mobile phone view only the Name, Position and Phone number fields are displayed. Currently there's no setting to change it.

Which fields would you like to display?

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23336 by VThomas
Because they all share the same phone number, but have different extensions, I'd like to add a fourth column to list the extension. I am assuming if I put the extension in the phone number field after the ph, such as '111-222-3333 ext 204', that when in mobile view this will cause the clickable phone number to fail. They really want one-touch dialing, so I don't want to jeopardize that functionality, yet users will need the staff members extension too. What do you think is the best way for me to present this in mobile ... my idea was the additional column but you may have seen better solutions.

6 years 9 months ago #23345 by support
Dear Vicky,

I have created a new feature for you, so now you can add the phone number and extension in the Phone Number field and Contact Enhanced will create a link for the phone number only.

These changes will be included in the next CE version and I'll send them to your email address right away.

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23347 by VThomas
Thank you so much! Obrigado pela ajuda!

6 years 9 months ago #23365 by VThomas
Douglas, I can't find the email you sent. I checked spam and inbox. Please resend at your convenience. Thank you, Vicky

6 years 9 months ago #23366 by support
Dear Vicky,

I have just resent and you will receive it shortly.

Best regards,

6 years 9 months ago #23367 by VThomas
OK, got it, thanks! Which version of Enhanced Contact should I use w/these: v.3.6.5 or v.3.7? I have not installed it yet on this site. Vicky

6 years 9 months ago #23368 by support
Dear Vicky,

The files I sent are compatible with Contact Enhanced 3.7+ and Joomla 3.7+.

Best regards,