Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Can not set google map zoom level for contacts

6 years 2 months ago #23911 by freestef
Same problem here after a clean install of CE.
Would you please send me the fix to my email ?
Thank you, Stéphane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #23915 by dannybojcic
Same here, can you please email to me as well?

6 years 1 month ago #23917 by freestef
I updated the component with the link provided by email but, unfortunately, the zoom is still at maximum level on the front-end.
In the admin, the level I choose (17) is well saved but no change in the front-end.

Any suggestion ?
Thanks, Stéphane

6 years 1 month ago #23919 by freestef
IT IS WORKING NOW :-)

Sorry for my last post. Maybe it was a cache problem but it does work. All my contacts have the default zoom level as expected.

Thanks for the update, cheers.
Stéphane

6 years 1 month ago #23941 by vonbrink
I have the exact same problem! Could you also send the fix to my email address?

6 years 1 month ago #23942 by support
Dear vonbrink,

This has been fixed in the latest release. Please upgrade Contact Enhanced to the latest version, clean all caches (Joomla and your browser's cache), reload the page and it should be fixed.

Best regards,

6 years 1 month ago #23943 by vonbrink
Hi Douglas,

I updated Contact Enhanced to version 3.8.2, but the map is still zoomed to it's maximum. Even after cleaning all caches!

voetenenkelklacht.nl/contact

6 years 1 month ago #23944 by support
Dear vonbrink,

I see you use the JCH Optimize plugin. Did you clear the JCH Optimize cache as well? Javascript has changed, so all minified and joined Javascript files must be purged.

Also, can you check whether the Zoom Level in the contact edit page is correct?

Best regards,

6 years 1 month ago #23945 by freestef
Hi everybody,

Although I wrote it was working after 3.8.2 update, I noticed that I have to open each contact and save for the correct zoom level to be applied. With 100 contacts it is OK but with thousand… I also deleted all cache, expired cache, browser cache local files.

Thanks and kind regards.
Stéphane

6 years 1 month ago #23946 by vonbrink
Hi Douglas,

Yeah, I have cleared the JCH Optimize cache. But even when I disable the plugin, the map is still zoomed to it's maximum. The zoom level is correct in the back-end.

Any other suggestions?

6 years 1 month ago #23947 by vonbrink
Woops! Somehow it's working correctly now. My bad!

Thanks for your help!