Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Form no longer sending

6 years 3 days ago #24039 by mwadvertising
I have upgraded to the latest Joomla! and the latest Contact Enhanced, but the form is no longer sending and I'm getting a blank white page after hitting send. Can you give me any ideas on how to solve? Honeypot is off. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 days ago #24040 by support
Greetings,

By your description the problem seems to be the mailer settings in Joomla Global Configuration. Setting to SMTP will most likely solve this issue. Please read this article, especially item #5:
idealextensions.com/joomla-ext...emails-are-not-being-sent.html

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

6 years 1 day ago #24041 by mwadvertising
Sorry, that didn't work. Still getting the white screen with nothing when I send and it's not sending anything.

6 years 22 hours ago #24042 by mwadvertising
Sorry, still not working. I've tried smtp and php after the upload you sent

6 years 22 hours ago #24043 by support
That's odd.
Can you please set the Error Reporting to Maximum then let me know the error code?

Best regards,

6 years 2 hours ago #24049 by mwadvertising
The only error I'm getting is

public_html/plugins/system/icaptcha/icaptcha.php on line 33

But if I turn the plugin off it still doesn't work.

6 years 2 hours ago #24050 by mwadvertising
sorry, here's the whole error

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/plugins/system/icaptcha/icaptcha.php on lin