Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Admin Copy Email URL

5 years 7 months ago #24500 by fabioweb
Hello with latest upgrade in Admin Template Email i'm not able to check page URL
How can i display?

Before:
Informazioni per i visitatori
Inirizzo IP: 151.44.34.157
Browser Web: chrome 69.0
Sistema Operativo: win
Risoluzione dello schermo: 1536x864
Ultima pagina visitata
Titolo pagina: Casetta Venezia 3x3 in legno | CasaCasette
URL pagina: test.casacasette.it/casetta-venezia-3x3 ?

Now
Informazioni per i visitatori
Inirizzo IP: 151.44.34.157
Browser Web: chrome 69.0
Sistema Operativo: win
Risoluzione dello schermo: 1536x864

"Ultima pagina visitata" is now missing

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #24501 by support
Dear Fabio,

That's odd. Is Last page visited selected from the User Info option under the Contact Form tab in the component Options?

Best regards,
Attachments:

4 years 9 months ago #25110 by anil
Where can i find this settings of "Collect user info" ?

4 years 9 months ago #25111 by support
Dear Anil,

Go to Components » Contact Enhanced menu item in the back-end, Click on the Options button and under the Contact Form tab you'll see the "Collect user info" option.

Best regards,

4 years 9 months ago #25112 by anil
Where it is (URL) stored in database ? ,so i can fetch it . And want to display on web page.

4 years 9 months ago #25115 by support
Dear Anil

I'm not sure what you want to do.

The Referrer URL is added to the HTML email or to the Thank you page. It's not saved on a separate database table field.

Do you want to display on a Thank you page?

Best regards

4 years 9 months ago #25117 by anil
No , I want to pull data in other html page and display it in table with other fields like Contact , email_id etc.
The URL is important , so how can i display URL in html table ?

4 years 9 months ago #25124 by support
Dear Anil,

This information is only added to the message column on the #__ce_messages database table. I'm not sure how you'll retrieve this information, but if you have PHP knowledge you might be able to get the referrer from the message column using REGEX. However, this is out of the scope of our support.

We can implement an option for you to store this information in a separate column as a custom job. If you are interested, please contact us using the Support » Contact Form.

Best regards,