Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Issues with AcyMailing Integration

4 years 9 months ago #25138 by goldensoftware
We are having a problem with the AcyMailing integration after the recent upgrade to 3.9.6.

In the past we have had a non-displayed field that sets the list that a user is added to when they submit a form. However, since the upgrade, the field has not worked and the user is just added to all active lists. No matter what I do I can not get it to respect the list limitation that is placed on each form through the Acymailing - Free Trial field, even when I display it on the form and explicitly check it they are still added to all lists. I did discover early on that the All lists parameter on the field had been set to Yes after the upgrade, which I had hoped was the fix but setting it to No did not solve the problem. Here is a screen shot of the settings that I was using on my most recent tests which still resulted in the user being subscribed to every list.

We have also noticed that the value of the field is not showing on the HTML message, despite that setting being set to Yes.

Any help that can be provided would be appreciated, this is a pretty big issue for us and it appears like it is a bug since it worked before the recent upgrade.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #25139 by support
Dear goldensoftware,

No changes were made to the AcyMailing Form Field in the latest version. so I'm not exactly sure what it could be.

Which AcyMailing version are you using? V5 or v6?

Best regards,

4 years 9 months ago #25142 by goldensoftware
We are using Enterprise 5.10.8

4 years 9 months ago #25143 by support
Dear goldensoftware,

I've been trying to reproduce this error locally, but it is working properly locally.

Can you create a full backup and provide Super Administrator access? You can send the credentials using the Support » Contact Form.

Best regards,

4 years 9 months ago #25144 by goldensoftware
I have emailed you access to our dev site.

4 years 9 months ago #25145 by goldensoftware
In a private email from Douglas Machado:

Dear Blakelee,

I was able to reproduce the problem on your site, but I couldn't reproduce this error on my local environment using AcyMailing Enterprise: 5.9.1. I no longer have a license, so I can test with the latest AcyMailing Enterprise version. I've contacted Acyba asking for the current installation package, so I can test it locally and try to understand why this is happening.

PS: Do you have any plans to upgrade to PHP 7.x? There are significant performance improvements in PHP 7.x, which I recommend all users to upgrade.
Kind regards,
Douglas Machado

4 years 9 months ago #25169 by goldensoftware
With a lot of help from support this has been resolved. The problem turned out to be the "AcyMailing : integration with your contact component" plugin, disabling it resolved the issue. Thanks!