Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

"Reset" function is not working

4 years 1 month ago #25397 by charleyhankins
Hi. When I select "D" on the A-Z selector it goes to the "D" listings fine.

However, when I select "Reset", the directory stays on the "D" page and does not reset for A-Z.

Thanks,
Charley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #25398 by support
Dear Charley,

Can you please provide a direct link, so I can take a closer look?

Best regards,

4 years 1 month ago #25399 by charleyhankins
www.southark.edu/about/about-s...cc/faculty-and-staff-directory

Sorry, about that. I should have included it first.

Thanks,
Charley

4 years 1 month ago #25400 by support
Dear Charley,

I'm not exactly sure this is happening to your Joomla installation.

Anyway, I've changed the Reset URL a little bit. I'll send a file to your email in a few minutes. You'll just have to upload it to /modules/mod_ce_alphaindex/helper.php, then clear the cache and reload the page.

Best regards,

4 years 1 month ago #25433 by charleyhankins
Hi. I never received the file you were sending me. Can you resend it?
Thanks,
Charley

4 years 1 month ago #25434 by support
Dear Charley,

I've sent to you again. Please check your spam/junk folder.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: charleyhankins

4 years 1 month ago #25435 by charleyhankins
Excellent. That did it.

Thanks,
CH