Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Contact form are not functioning suddenly.

3 years 10 months ago #25554 by mymelody
I used to have a domain, named mymelody.co.jp but for some reason, I had to change it to .or.jp and suddenly the contact form is not functioning any more

Here is the URL

mymelody.or.jp/index.php/registration

mymelody.or.jp/index.php/exchange

I wonder what went wrong and how can I fix it, this error likely happened, that's because the domain has been changed.

and this is Urgent business I would like to find out how to resolve this case.

Please give me a helping hand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #25555 by support
Dear mymelody,

I have tested your registration form and the form was submitted and I got a "Sent email notification". If the email is not getting through it might be a mail settings misconfiguration in Joomla Global Configuration page.
Contact Enhanced uses Joomla framework to send emails, therefore all mail-related settings are located in Joomla Global Configuration page.

Please read this article " Why emails are not being sent, never received or sent to SPAM folder? ", especially item #5 where it mentions authentication. This is the most common reason for not getting emails through.

Another problem, not related to mail delivery, is that your Multiple File Upload Form Field is set to use Ajax, but Contact Enhanced is set to do not load jQuery UI, required by this form field. Go to Components » Contact Enhanced » Options and under the Advanced tab set Load jQuery UI to Yes.

Best regards,

3 years 10 months ago #25556 by mymelody
Excuse me sir you got me wrong, now let me explain what happened,

Here are two contact form, you see the one is

mymelody.or.jp/index.php/registration

above URL is working fine, but the thing is another Contact form,

this one is THE PROBLEM, it's NOT working properly,

although I have fill out of the form, WHY in the world

IS NOT functioning as it should be, I have compared those two, and your message said there must be configuration error, but one is working fine, yeah, I know, but what about another one?

Would you please look into the case of

what went wrong?

I would like to thank you very much for your time and attention.

Davie

3 years 10 months ago #25557 by support
Dear Davie,

What exactly is not working on your form?
I have just submitted the form on mymelody.or.jp/index.php/exchange without any problem.

Since the form worked properly when I submitted, I assumed it was an issue with email delivery, that's why I mentioned the possible mail server misconfiguration.

Since I saw nothing wrong with your form, can you please be very specific? Can you add a screenshot and annotations in order to help me understand what's wrong?

Best regards,

3 years 10 months ago #25558 by mymelody
Dear Sir,

it was so strange, ater I have fill out of the contact form, I can't send it, Let me double check and get it back to you.

I will send you screenshot or give you more detail specifically.

I would like to thank you very much for your time and attention.

Best Regards

Davie