Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Form submit fail

2 years 5 days ago #26083 by blue_Shift
I'm trying to submit a form and I am getting validation errors even though info is correct. I also had to turn off Google recaptcha because that wasn't working either? I think the interference is the form is triggered in a modal via EngageBox - perhaps you have a better solution? I have confirmed that none of these errors were present on the form.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 days ago #26085 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

I'm not familiar with EngageBox. It should work properly if it loads the form using an iframe or if it loads Contact Enhanced Module using a module position.

When you say "I have confirmed that none of these errors were present on the form", does it mean the same form works when not loading via EngageBox?

Can you provide a direct link, so I can take a closer look at it?

Best regards,

2 years 5 days ago #26086 by blue_Shift
We'll look at this in a couple days. Yes, it works from a static page but not from usually bulletproof EngageBox. The model of site I'm building relies on having a single form firing on most pages - and reporting the page URL to their CRM so we can determine what the visitor is interested in before contacting them. Recaptcha won't resolve, either.

2 years 5 days ago #26087 by support
There might be a javascript error on the page preventing the form and reCaptcha from working. Can you please check the Browser's console or provide a direct link to your page, so I can take a look?

Best regards,

2 years 5 days ago #26088 by blue_Shift
Quick followup - regular labs works when loading the page, but now it reports the contact page, not the url the form was launched from. Regular gets a lot of money for the pro version that will launch a module, and I have thrown so much spaghetti at this wall that I am not ready to cough up any more money right now to increase the clutter of the suddenly-crowded back end of this site. I'll fight on.

2 years 5 days ago #26089 by support
I thought you were loading the Contact Enhanced as a module in EngageBox. If not, how are you loading it?