Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Nothing showing in SP Page Builder

1 year 7 months ago #26514 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

That's odd. When you click on the Contact Enhanced editor button you should see this window which allows you to display the Contact Link or contact details and its form.
That's the proper way to create the shortcode.

Can you see the Contact Enhanced editor button? If the button is not visible you might need to enable it.

How to enable the Content Editor plugin:
1. Select System → Manage panel → Plugins from the Administrator menu. or...
Select Home Dashboard → Site panel → Plugins from the Administrator menu.

2. Search for Button - Contact Enhanced Form and enable it;

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #26527 by blue_Shift
Dear Douglas,

The button is active; the picture attached is what I see.

Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #26528 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

It seems correct.
Just choose the options and then click on the select button to choose the contact you want to display.

Best regards,

1 year 6 months ago #26529 by blue_Shift
Using the 'shortcode' option in the module selector, I don't get a form. I get this.

Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #26530 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

I'm having a hard time reproducing this issue locally. Do you see this screen when you click on the Contact Enhanced Editor Button?

Can you provide admin access, so I can take a look?

Best regards,

1 year 6 months ago #26531 by blue_Shift
Dear Douglas,

Yes, those are the selectors I see. I clicked the shortcode option.

1 year 6 months ago #26532 by support
Can you paste here the short code created by the plugin?

1 year 6 months ago #26535 by blue_Shift
I didn't get a shortcode. (This may be related to the other problem we are discussing elsewhere - it's the same site)

1 year 6 months ago #26538 by blue_Shift
On the development site, which works better than the production site, using the Joomla 4 CE 4.2 method to select a contact, I do nt get short code. What I get is this
<a href="index.php?option=com_contactenhanced&amp;view=contact&amp;id=1&amp;catid=61">Contact REDACTED®</a>

I have to generate shortcode in a J3 backup to make it work