Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Modules: Contact Enhanced Categories List not working (Current version 4.2.1)

1 year 5 months ago #26577 by mickelb
Hi,

Can you explain how this works? There doesn't seem to be a way to select the categories or parent as the category drop-down is blank, other than "No Parent". Also, what is the first box, without title, for? See screenshot:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #26578 by support
Dear Mickleb,

We had not included this module in the Contact Enhanced for Joomla 4.

I have just implemented it for you and I'll send it to you in a few minutes and I'll include it in the next release.

Best regards,

1 year 5 months ago #26581 by mickelb
Hi Douglas,
Thanks for your quick reply and the module link.
I have installed it and set up a module to display categories in a parent category, then placed the module in a Pagebuilder row and get the following error:

Class "Idealextensions\component\Contactenhanced\Site\Helper\RouteHelper" not found

1 year 5 months ago #26582 by support
That's odd.

I'm investigating this issue, but I can't reproduce it locally.

Can you please check if the file /components/com_contactenhanced/src/Helper/RouteHelper.php exists?

Which page builder are you referring to? Is it a 3rd party extension? Does the module work in a regular Joomla module position (without any Page Builder)?

Best regards,

1 year 5 months ago #26584 by mickelb
Yes the file /components/com_contactenhanced/src/Helper/RouteHelper.php exists.

If I place the module in a template (RSMatias) position it does display but just as linked titles in a bllte list - I can't see any styling options to get the same display as a menu item linked to List all Contact Categories.

I use RSPagebuilder, which is a comonent in the RSMatias template package. So far it has worked with all core Joomla moduled and other third party modules.

1 year 5 months ago #26585 by support
Dear mickelb,

I see no obvious reason why it wouldn't work with a third-party page builder.

Anyway, I made a few changes and I hope it will work. You can download the latest changes from the same link I sent you yesterday.

Best regards,

1 year 5 months ago #26586 by mickelb
Dear Douglas,

Thank you, but the link you sent yesterday no longer works.