Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

{loadposition XXX} not loading in Misc Info

10 months 2 weeks ago #26919 by tapiochre
Hi Allon

Hope all is well.

I'm struggling to load a simple Custom Module with text that I want to schedule/publish on the Contact Form page within the Misc Info 'page'.

The Custom Module is set for Prepare Content : Yes (for good measure).

I have enabled "Process Content Plugins" in the CE >> Options >> Contact Form settings as per pervious emails to others and can confirm this value is showing as Use Global = Yes in the contact itself.

Despite these correct settings, the page shows the {loadposition XXX} text :(

Any ideas as to how to get this baby to work as hoped?

Cheers
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 2 weeks ago #26920 by support
Dear Chris,

I couldn't reproduce the issue locally, but I've made some changes that might fix it for you. I' ll send a file to your email in a couple of minutes.

If the problem persists, please tell me:
1. which Joomla and CE versions you are using
2. How you are loading the Contact Page? Plugin, Module, Menu item

Best regards,

10 months 2 weeks ago #26922 by tapiochre
Hi Douglas

Many thanks for the support on this one.

I received the HtmlView.php file but oddly when I use FTP to reach the components/com_contactenhanced folder, there is no /src folder visible!

Folders in this path are:

/Helper
/assets
/controllers
/formfields
/helpers
/langauge
/layouts
/models
/views

I just check i am running J3.10.11 on this site with CE 3.13.1 installed (and reinstalled!)

Suggestions welcome!
C

10 months 2 weeks ago #26923 by support
Dear C,

I assumed you were using Joomla 4.

How you are loading the Contact Page? Plugin, Module, Menu item

Best regards,

10 months 2 weeks ago #26924 by tapiochre
Hi there

I’m loading via a menu item (Single contact).

The {loadmoduleid nnn} or {loadposition abc} is in the Misc Info field.

Not tried it in the Additional Info fields yet.

10 months 2 weeks ago #26925 by support
Dear Chris,

I couldn't reproduce this issue locally.

Is the Contact's "Contact Form > Process Content Plugins" set to Use Global or Yes?

Can you create a full backup and provide super administrator access to your page, so I can better investigate this issue?

Best regards,

10 months 1 week ago #26926 by tapiochre
Hi Douglas
It looks like I wasted your time. While I thought I had set Contact Form > Process Content Plugins" set to Yes, I found it was not set at all.

Having set this to Yes, the module component now displays as expected.

Sorry!

C

10 months 1 week ago #26927 by support
Dear Chris,

I'm glad it was solved!

Did you see our other extensions? One of them might be useful to you ;-)

Best regards,