Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Notice blocking the module

14 years 11 months ago #88 by grupposis
I have installed the component and configured it. But now i recive this notice that block the form. I have tried to disable the notice and captcha but the form doesn't work:

My site www2.grupposis.it (section "Contatti")

Notice: Undefined variable: contact in /www/grupposis.it/components/com_contact_enhanced/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/grupposis.it/components/com_contact_enhanced/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php on line 80

Notice: Constant _JEXEC already defined in /www/grupposis.it/plugins/content/captcha_systems/secureimage/securimage.php on line 422

Notice: Constant JPATH_BASE already defined in /www/grupposis.it/plugins/content/captcha_systems/secureimage/securimage.php on line 423

Notice: Constant DS already defined in /www/grupposis.it/plugins/content/captcha_systems/secureimage/securimage.php on line 424

Other question:
1) How can i translate tho form?
2) Is there a confirmation message after sending the module?

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #90 by douglas

14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #95 by grupposis
SOLVED (error report=simple) look at the end of the thread please:
I have already disable the notice anche i have php 5.1.6, if i disable the notice the error doesn't show but the form doesn't work!

Take a look here please www2.grupposis.it/contattaci.html , and you will see that the button does nothing even if i disable the notice.

Thank you

14 years 11 months ago #96 by grupposis
Ok i solved the issue, now the component work, but i don't recive any error message if i try to send the form without all date, the button simply doesn't work, is it possible to add an error message?

And when i send the form correctly i don't recive the confirmation message, is possible to insert a confirmation message?

The translation is simple and fast, great! Thank You

14 years 11 months ago #97 by douglas
I've added two new FAQ items, please read:

* How can I add a sent confirmation message?
* Can I add an error message if not all fields are filled correctly?

ideal.fok.com.br/component/opt.../Itemid,22/id,8/view,category/

Regads,

14 years 11 months ago #98 by grupposis
Thank You very much!
Now the error message work, but the confirmation message doesn't. May be i still missing something...I have add at the index.php of my template this:
<jdoc:include type="message" />
and at the main CSS all the other lines with #...
and the images in the folder...
i have to do other?

14 years 11 months ago #99 by douglas
I noticed that you have a template from joomlaplates that only works in Joomla in legacy mode.
Contact them to see if they have a template upgrade to 1.5 Native.

14 years 11 months ago #100 by grupposis
Ok thank You!

14 years 11 months ago #179 by grupposis
The template is joomla 1.5 native and the legacy mode is disabled! ver. joomla 1.5.10