Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Submit button no longer works

9 years 11 months ago #16973 by ianpanorton
Hi - the submit button in Ajax contact no longer works on two of my sites.
Both on J2.5.19 php v 5.4.26
www.pro-practice.tv and www.financingfirst.co.uk
When I click on the submit button a get a little rotating wheel which never goes away, and the form is not submitted.
I think this has happened quite recently.
Has anyone any ideas?
Thanks
Ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #16974 by douglas
Dear Ian,

I could not find the Ajax Contact published in any of the sites you've mentioned.

1. Can you please provide a direct link?
2. Are you using the latest Ajax Contact version in both sites?

Best regards,

9 years 11 months ago #16976 by ianpanorton
Hi Douglas - many thanks for getting back to me.
If you go to www.financingfirst.co.uk
At the bottom of the home page there is an information button 'i' at the foot of the page.
In the text there is a 'click here' link to the contact form, which opens in a model window.
It's worked fine until very recently.
Thanks again for your time in getting back to me, and please let me know if there is any more information you need.
Ian

9 years 11 months ago #16977 by douglas
Dear Ian,

You are getting a Forbidden error on this page below. Are you using Admin Tools? If so, please add the file below to the exception list; If the problem still persists, please ask your web hosting to take a look at it for you.
www.financingfirst.co.uk/modules/mod_ajaxcontact/ajax.php

Have a nice weekend,

9 years 11 months ago #16979 by ianpanorton
Hi Douglas - many thanks for the quick response.
I am indeed using Admin Tools, and your fix worked perfectly :-)
Thanks again,
Ian