Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Icons for calendar and chevron-right (Send button) Ajax Contact

8 years 11 months ago #19485 by ntcreation
You're probably already aware, but I thought I'd add to my other posts by pointing out that icon-calendar and icon-chevron-right don't work with Bootstrap 3. Instead of icon- you need glyphicon glyphicon-, but I'm sure you know that already.

From another post in this forum, it looks like you had already changed this (and where planning to remove the chevron at least), but on my version (just downloaded today) it is still icon-.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #19488 by douglas
Dear ntcreation,

I have added both icon-chevron-right glyphicon glyphicon-send, this way it will work in both Bootstrap versions.

I believe you might have installed an older version (for another Joomla version). I believe you are using either Joomla 3.3 OR 3.4, so please make sure you have installed the latest Ajax Contact for Joomla 3.3+.

Best regards,

8 years 11 months ago #19491 by ntcreation
I see that's been done for the send email button (and in fact it's nice and easy to change, since it's within the language string so can add an override).

The calendar icon is just icon-calendar I believe. Might be worth updating.

Definitely using the latest version for 3.3+

8 years 11 months ago #19495 by douglas
Dear ntcreation,

The calendar icon is part of Joomla framework and it will display like that for all Calendar scripts in your Joomla and Joomla uses Bootstrap v2 in it's core.

You have two options:
1. Create a CSS override for the icon-calendar and add it to your template CSS file OR to /modules/mod_ajaxcontact/assets/css/ajaxcontact.css
i.icon-calendar {
  position: relative;
  top: 1px;
  display: inline-block;
  font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings';
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: 400;
  line-height: 1;
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
  background: none !important;
}
.icon-calendar:before {
  content: "\e109";
}

OR

2. Hack the Joomla file /libraries/cms/html/html.php and replace
icon-calendar
with:
icon-calendar glyphicon glyphicon-calendar

Best regards,