Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Module: Ajax Contact don't work.

12 years 4 months ago #9088 by lino75
Hi my Ajax contact don't work.
When I push the send mail button I have always a spinning wheel... Can you help me please?
Other question:
It's possible change the description of "Enter a message" with an italian translation?

thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #9089 by douglas
Dear lino75,

It might be a javascript incompatibility. Please read this article:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...avascript-incompatibility.html
If the problem persists, please provide a direct link so I can take a closer look.

Translation:
Open this file: [Path to Joomla]/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_ajaxcontact.ini
Translate it to: [Path to Joomla]/language/it-IT/it-IT.mod_ajaxcontact.ini

Best regards,

12 years 4 months ago #9093 by lino75
Sorry I have always a problem, I'm not good for this... can you help me?

12 years 4 months ago #9095 by douglas
Dear Lino,

Help with what? Translation or error?
Please provide a link,

Best regards,

12 years 4 months ago #9097 by lino75
both problems. for the translation I created the file en-IT.mod_ajaxcontact.ini
and put in the [Path to Joomla]/language/it-IT/it-IT.mod_ajaxcontact.ini after translated .. I deleted the cache ... but nothing .. You must enable some field on the form? ... Instead I think the first problem of not being able to do so.

12 years 4 months ago #9099 by lino75

12 years 4 months ago #9101 by douglas
Dear Lino,

I'm not sure what's the problem yet, but please change the "Cellulare" Custom Field type to "Text" instead of "Name" and set the Custom Field type of E-Mail field to "Email";
Once you do that, please contact me again.

Regarding the translation:
I see you are using Joomla 1.5, so the correct filename should be it-IT.mod_ajax_contact.ini

Best regards,

12 years 4 months ago #9109 by lino75
Hi, translation now is ok... but I'have again the problem to send the message.... always spinning wheel. I made the corrections suggested, but nothing..

12 years 4 months ago #9111 by douglas
Dear Lino,

For some reason it is not submitting the form correctly.
Can you please create a full backup and then provide an administrator account so I can take a closer look?
You can send the account details using the Support -> Contact form.

Best regards,

12 years 4 months ago #9112 by lino75
ok I send it. tnx

12 years 4 months ago #9113 by douglas
Dear lino,

Did you get the email I sent to you?

Best regards,

12 years 4 months ago #9120 by lino75
Hi, sorry but yesterday I don't had time to reply...
today i must reinstall the web site because I have it a little trouble...
this morning's mail module work properly ... unfortunately now reinstalled everything you need to restore any changes made ​​.. Now I reinstall all, also the module.. but nothing... yesterday you make some changes?