Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Mailchimp integration not working

11 years 1 month ago #13806 by stomper123
Hi,

Great component with some great features.
One of the reasons I got it was the Mailchimp integration.
However it does not seem to work.
Mails get send and no errors are generated, except there are no new subscribers to my mailchimp account.
Can you give me some help.
I set it up correctly and also re-checked following your tutorial.
I am a developer so I can dump code to the screen to see where it fails, however I will need some help from you to help me tackle this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #13807 by douglas
Dear stomper123,

Which Joomla and CE version are you using, so I can test it locally?

Best regards,

11 years 3 weeks ago #13812 by stomper123
Joomla 2.5.7
CE 2.5.11

11 years 3 weeks ago #13814 by douglas
Can you please upgrade to Contact Enhanced 2.5.12?
This new version has a new MailChimp wrapper, with the latest API, so it might solve this problem.

If the problem persists, please create a full backup an provide administrator access, so I can take a closer look at it.
You can use the support contact form to send the details.

Best regards,

11 years 3 weeks ago #13815 by stomper123
eeeeh yeah but how do I upgrade.
I can login to my account at your site but it tells me I have no licenses or purchases.

11 years 3 weeks ago #13824 by douglas
Dear stomper123,

I could not find any payment linked to your stomper123 account. Have you used another account?

Best regards,

10 years 1 week ago #16888 by extremefacilities
Hi,

I'm having the same problem, I have just downloaded the latest version, and re-setup with mailchimp. However it doesn't sign up the user to the mailchimp list?

Also it doesn't come up with a confirmation that the message has been sent, it just clears down the form?

UNPACK_FIRST_contact_enhanced_full_package_v2.5.19_v3.2
Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable [ Ember ] 6-March-2014 14:30 GMT

thanks,

Jon

10 years 1 week ago #16889 by douglas
Dear Jon,

The UNPACK_FIRST_contact_enhanced_full_package_v2.5.19_v3.2 contained 3 different folders.

Did you install CE for Joomla 3.2 or CE for Joomla 3.1?

Best regards,

10 years 1 week ago #16890 by extremefacilities
I have installed version 3.2

Thanks

10 years 1 week ago #16891 by douglas
Dear Jon,

I have just recently updated CE with the latest MailChimp API and I have not yet released it. I've created a new package with the next version for you and sent to your email address.

PS: Please keep in mind that there is no need to uninstall the old version and that backup is your best friend! ;-) I've worked a lot to make the update process very easy and safe, but accidents do happen, therefore I always advise to make a FULL backup first;

Best regards,

10 years 1 week ago #16892 by extremefacilities
Thats great thank you, i'll let you know how i get on.

10 years 1 week ago #16893 by extremefacilities
Hmm no joy, still the same, should i try removing it and re-installing from scratch? (C Enhanced that is)