Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Locations not showing up

8 years 4 months ago #20721 by m3communication
Hello,

i have a problem with showing the Locations in Frontend.
Even the Demo Data (German Castles CSV) wont show up.
Mind to look at my Website for a moment, maybe you find the Error.

dev2.m3-communication.de/molle...r/uncategorised/m3-testbeitrag

Thanks in Advance,
Daniel Schmied

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #20722 by support
Dear Daniel,

I'm getting a 500 error on this URL:
[path to your site]/index.php?option=com_ajax&plugin=istorelocator&tmpl=component&format=json&lat=-26.3329632&lng=-48.8736183&maxdistance=100&category=&limit=300&source=csv&file=Germany-CastleFortSchlossRuins.csv

Which Joomla version are you using?
We advise yo use the latest Joomla 3.x version or newer.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: m3communication

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #20723 by m3communication
Einstellung Wert

PHP erstellt für Linux m3serv6.m3-communication.de 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u3 x86_64
Datenbankversion 5.5.44-0+deb7u1
Datenbankzeichensatz utf8_general_ci
PHP-Version 5.4.45-0+deb7u1
Webserver Apache
PHP-Interface für den Webserver cgi-fcgi
Joomla!-Version Joomla! 3.4.5 Stable [ Ember ] 22-October-2015 21:30 GMT
Joomla!-Plattform-Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Browsererkennung Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0

[EDIT:] I changed the s-e-o thing in Joomla, so please try again, it shows up now...

8 years 4 months ago #20724 by support
Dear Daniel,

Did you remove iStoreLocator from the URL above? Ideal Store Locator is no longer loading on your page.

PS: When I access your website I'm getting lots of 404 errors in the browser's console for JS, CSS and image files.

Best regards,

8 years 4 months ago #20725 by m3communication
Gawd i hate your Temporary Ban Thing.
The fourth time i write this text now, i should been smarter this time...

Try these now
option=com_content
view=article
id=109
Itemid=593
and use ampersands in between...

i got it Running, but only with SEO rewrite deaktivated.
Mind to check my htaccess file maybe there is something wrong.
I also tried the Basic Joomla access, without any luck.

Thanks again
Attachments:

8 years 4 months ago #20726 by support
Dear Daniel,

AdminTools is blocking every post which it believes might be an attacker. This happens specially if AdminTools detects an URL in the post, which might be a Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attack. I'm sorry about that, but unfortunately this is something necessary, your username will be unblocked in about 15 minutes automatically.

I cannot provide support on .htaccess, but you seem to be using a very customized version. Does it work if you enable Joomla core .httacess file?

Best regards,

8 years 3 months ago #20734 by m3communication
Hello and thanks for your Support.

I finally found out why the "Locations" havent shown up.
The Map showed up also centered on my given Location, also an "Info" Text directly below the map, but not even a single Location showed up.
I could click on the find my location and it did also change the "Address" line, but still not even a single Location showed nor did the Bubbles or anything else show on the map. Also i tried the different Ranges from 50 to maximum, without any luck.

I gave it a try and deactivated "Searchengine friendly Links" and this simple thing brought the app to live.
The URL looked like shit but with some try and error i got to this conclusion:

It was Artio JoomSEF which created some weird Link to the Map Application (basedirectory slash inhalt slash uncategorized slash m3-testbeitrag bla bla)
I changed it manually to basedirectory slash haendlersuche and now it works like a charm even with the SEO activated.

Thanks again for the help, even if i found out myself. I thought it might bring someone help with a same problem, so i posted this.

Thanks for your awesome tool!
Many thanks,
Daniel Schmied

8 years 3 months ago #20735 by support
Dear Daniel,

Thanks for sharing your solution.

Have a great week,
The following user(s) said Thank You: m3communication

8 years 2 months ago #20861 by speru
Hi
I have exactly the same problem - I cannot get the locations to load.
I have tried: turning off seo urls, disabling all except core joomla plugins, switching to a joomla template, loading from xml file all to no avail, oth on a local dev and live site.

What am I missing?

I am running Joomla! 3.4.8, Contact Enhanced 3.4.8, PHP 5.5.30
The store locator can be found at a temp location here http://www.jst-forktrucks.co.uk/forktruck-services/transport.html
Help would be much appreciated
Best Regards
Graham

8 years 2 months ago #20870 by support
Dear Graham,

First of all I want to apologize for the delayed reply. For some reason I wasn't notified about this new forum post.

The page is no longer available, so I cannot test it. Can you please provide a direct link to the form?

Also, did you test with one of the data files (CSV or XML) that comes as example? If it works, then it might be an issue with your xml file.
Is there any error in the javascrip console?

Best regards,

8 years 2 months ago #20921 by speru
Hi Douglas
The map is still available on the above link, scroll down the page a little.
I tested with the example data files as well.
I am not seeing a javascript error but do have {image} and {icon} not found 404's

8 years 2 months ago #20923 by support
Dear Graham,

I get the following message when I try to access:
403 YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED ACCESS TO THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SECURITY RISK

I'm in Brazil and my best guess is that you have blocked access to your site from Brazilian IP addresses.

Best regards,