Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Contact form in MooFAQ

14 years 1 month ago #2216 by katarzyna
Hi,

I have hard time with ContactEnhanced Plugin. I'm trying to put cointact form in MooFAQ accordion pane. All works as expected in regular article. {loadcontact 1} is working as expected. But in case of MooFAQ still no dice. I was doing some debugging and looks like plugin can not find 'loadcontact' in a page and then simply return. Any advice?

thanks for good work
Katarzyna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #2217 by douglas
Dear Katarzyna,

In order to avoid problems with some plugins, MooFAQ only allows plugins when you manually enable it;
Go to MooFAQ, select the parameters button and set "Enable Plugins" to Yes;

Kind regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2218 by katarzyna
Thanks for fast reply !
I forgot to mention: plugins are enabled in MooFAQ parameters :(
I was searching for possible solutions before post here. All looks properly configured and still nothing. I'll try to debug it little more.

14 years 1 month ago #2219 by douglas
Dear Katarzyna,

I know this seems obvious, but I need to ask: Do you have the Contact Enhanced Plugin, not the component, installed and enabled?

Some users get confused with the extensions terms: plugin, module and component; if that's your case, please read the Joomla Glossary docs.joomla.org/Glossary

Kind regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2222 by katarzyna
Hi,

OK, resolved. Thanks for your patience. Plugin was actually disabled which is weird cause I remember very well that it was activated! Now works as expected.

Thank you again!

Katarzyna

14 years 1 month ago #2223 by douglas
Dear Katarzyna,

I'm glad it is working now!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to ask;

Kind regards,