Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

captcha css

11 years 1 week ago #4779 by totophe
hello
another strange question i have

i was setting the image width of the captcha plugin to 200 px
but but

the input code of captcha is then smaller now, i was trying:

.captcha-container inputbox captchacode required{width:200px}
or
.inputbox captchacode required{width:200px}

in the validate css of component, but nothing, i guess i missed something B)

if you have idea good, if no it is not too important

thanks
totophe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #4780 by totophe
and also i couldn't find the good language file for captcha, i wanted to change "verification code " by "recopiez le code s.v.p."

yes need to explain everything very simply to french customers...lol

thanks
totophe

11 years 1 week ago #4782 by douglas
Dear Totophe,

The changes to the way the captcha image looks are done in the Captcha Plugin Parameters. Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager, search for Captcha and change the paramters until it looks the way you want.

Language:
The language file is in [Joomla]/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_captcha.ini, so if you want to translate to French, copy it to [Joomla]/administrator/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.plg_content_captcha.ini and translate it.

All the best,

11 years 1 week ago #4784 by douglas
Dear Totophe,

The changes to the way the captcha image looks are done in the Captcha Plugin Parameters. Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager, search for Captcha and change the paramters until it looks the way you want.

Language:
The language file is in [Joomla]/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_captcha.ini, so if you want to translate to French, copy it to [Joomla]/administrator/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.plg_content_captcha.ini and translate it.

All the best,

11 years 1 week ago #4785 by totophe
hi

yes ok for the plugin captcha, but anyway i cannot find the .input code div
i see only to set up the image itself to change dimension, but wanted also to change dimension of the input code field.

i will sleep a bit and recheck tomorrow
thanks
totophe