Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Image in Pop-up

10 years 2 months ago #8912 by ken@tltf.org
Hi,
Using Joomla 1.5, iRecommend module (set to modal). Can I display an image above the text "Recommend..." in the pop-up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #8914 by douglas
Dear Ken,

If I understood correctly, you can achieve that using CSS. Open the css file [Path to Joomla 1.5]/components/com_irecommend/assets/css/validate.css and add this rule:
#component-irecommend {
  background: url("http://ideal.fok.com.br/images/stories/extensions/logoir128x128.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
  padding-top: 100px;
}

All the best,

10 years 2 months ago #8917 by ken@tltf.org
I modified the css file and think I modified the path to my image correctly but not displaying: Here's the page thelivingtruthfellowship.org/j...by-topic/dontblamegod-articles with the iRecommend next to the rss feed button. I would like to have our logo instead of the text "The Living Truth Fellowship" at the top. thanks.

10 years 2 months ago #8918 by douglas
Dear Ken,

The path to the image is not correctly. You can test it by pointing the browser to teh image location:
www.thelivingtruthfellowship.org/joomla/images/stories/logo.png

Best regards,

10 years 2 months ago #8920 by ken@tltf.org
Fixed and confirmed that the image is here: thelivingtruthfellowship.org/joomla/images/stories/logo.png
But still nothing displaying in pop-up.

10 years 2 months ago #8921 by douglas
Dear Ken,

Please clear your browser's cache because it is displaying in the pop up.

Best regards,

10 years 2 months ago #8924 by ken@tltf.org
That worked. Terrific. Thanks.

I'm also wondering about increasing the width of the message text box so it fills more of the windows width. Where is that controlled?

10 years 2 months ago #8925 by douglas
Dear Ken,

You can add style="width:95%" in the Custom Fields Attribute box;

Some of the Custom field related documntation for Contact Enhanced also applies to iRecommend, so please read this:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...ocumentation.html#moofaqCat-12

Best regards,

10 years 2 months ago #8926 by ken@tltf.org
Great. Thanks so much for your quick responses. Really appreciate it.