Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Link to item jumping past the item title

9 years 9 months ago #17633 by webcoast
Hi, www.wavechiropractic.com.au/index.php/about-chiropractic/about

1. I am using MOOFAQ on this page, and have created dropdown menu items in the "About" menu which link directly to the items, and automatically open that item. But, it seems to be jumping PAST the item's title, and going straight to a a position closer to the bottom of the item. I want it to jump to the item title.

2. When I select "About" in the dropdown menu, the first item is not automatically expanded. This menu item is the MOOFAQ menu item, set to show one category. What setting do I need to change to get this working again, it used to work but I must have changed a setting.

3. How do I get rid of "Expand All/Collapse All". It must be a setting but I don't know where I have accidentally set it.

Thanks, Nicola

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #17640 by webcoast
I have fixed item (1) above, by changing the option in Components-MooFAQ-Options - Slider tab, Auto Hide to "No". Now it jumps to the right place instead of past it.

I still can't get item (2) above to work. Can you help with this? I really need this first item to open by default when "About" is selected in my menu.

I am using J3.3.1, version 3.2.2 of MooFAQ. I have slider type set to "Custom" with autohide "No" and autoscroll "yes".

9 years 9 months ago #17641 by douglas
Dear Nicola,

First of all I want to apologize for the delayed reply. I didn't see your first post.

2. The "Custom" Slider does not automatically opens the first slider. If you need to add some kind of instructions I recommend adding the instructions to the category description. Will that work for you?

3. In the Component options set "Show Slider Controls" to Hide;

Best regards,