Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Shortcode does not work in Virtuemart

9 years 8 months ago #17681 by jbenes
Hi,
My site is replenisherwater.org and I'm trying to add an FAQ to a Virtuemart product description (see this page: www.replenishwater.org/index.php/store/24-bottles-detail ). I want to have expanding FAQs for each of the zip code areas.

My problem is that when I use the MooFAQ embed code, either by creating a custom item using:
{mooblock=Trigger Title (used to trigger the slide)}
Content of the slide block...{/mooblock}

or trying to embed an item with the MooFAQ button, all that is displayed on the front end is the short code itself, not the beautiful FAQ.

I've enabled all the MooFAQ plugins, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Please let me know what I can do to solve this.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #17683 by douglas
Dear jbenes,

First of all VirtueMart has to execute Content plugins. I'm not sure if it does.

Second, you are using a wrong syntax. The correct MooFAQ embed syntax is:
{moofaq view=|category| id=|11111| showtitle=|0| showdesc=|0| }
Where 11111 is the category ID. You can also use the Categories View view=|categories|

Best regards,

9 years 7 months ago #17931 by DanKruger
[quote="jFirst of all VirtueMart has to execute Content plugins. I'm not sure if it does.[/quote]

Hi douglas, currently I don't use Virtuemart but just for the future reference. If it doesn't execute Content plugins - what can we use or can be done in order to avoid the described situation? Thank you in advance.

Cool unique mobile apps from mobile app development company usa

9 years 7 months ago #17932 by douglas
Dear DanKruger,

I'm not familiar with VirtueMart, but the solution is to implement the option to execute Content Plugins in the description.

You can ask the VirtueMart developers to implement that option OR ask on their forum how it can be accomplished.

Best regards,

2 years 8 months ago #25838 by michaelosborne
the best way is to ask VirtueMart content plugins devs

2 years 6 months ago #25911 by Robbe
By the way, they are very responsive

Exploring the tech | https://ddi-dev.com