Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Open automatically The first item.

9 years 2 months ago #18631 by jaak
Hello,

I am using iFAQ 3.3 and I can't faq first slider to ope automatically. What I nedd to do.

Jaak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #18632 by douglas
Dear Jaak,

There's no such option, however you can add some text to the Category description in order to achieve what you want.

Best regards,

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #18711 by jaak
Hello,

I do not understand your answer.
I need to open the first FAQ element on page load. The category description is, as I understand, another thing.
Therefore, I trying to select with jquery the first faq element (succesfully), add to that item class "ifaq-container-open"., but this didn't nothing.
How it is possible to open automatically the first element of the faq after page load.

Jaak

Edit:
jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
	jQuery('.ifaqkysimus .blog.kysimus:first .ifaq-container div:first').addClass('ifaq-container-open');
	jQuery('div.ifaq-container-open .ifaq-panel').css('display','block');
});
. The first line works OK, but second line not. Additionally, second line works in browser console, but not after page load.

9 years 1 month ago #18712 by douglas
Dear Jaak,

Yes, the category description is something different, however some users want to add a FAQ instructions to the first article, that's what I thought you wanted to do, that's why I've recommended to add the text to the Category description.

The easiest to open an FAQ on page load is to link directly to it by adding the anchor at the end of the URL (#article-id-83, where 83 is the article ID), like this:
idealextensions.com/joomla-ext...cumentation.html#article-id-83

Does it help you?

Best regards,

9 years 1 month ago #18714 by jaak
Thank you for your answer.

But i have problem, how to add this anchor with article id to menu URL.

Jaak

9 years 1 month ago #18719 by douglas
Dear Jaak,

I've created an option for you, so you can choose to auto open an item.

I'll send the file changes to your email address in a few minutes.

Best regards,