Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Joomla 3.3.6 and iFAQ layout

8 years 10 months ago #19778 by dev
Hello there,
I would like to know if it's possible to translate the few texts in french ?
>> www.bugzero.fr/fr/ifaqs.html

And is this possible to add a footer (at least some links ?

Greeting :)

J !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #19783 by douglas
Dear J,

You can translate iFAQ using Transifex (just let me know your transifex's username):
transifex.com/projects/p/ifaq

OR

You can open the /components/com_ifaq/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_ifaq.ini file get the Language strings you want to translate and create language overrides by going to Extensions -> Language Manager -> Overrides.

EDIT: I forgot about the Links. Under the Category FAQ menu item you can add up to 5 links under the Category tab.

Best regards,

Best regards,

8 years 10 months ago #19784 by dev
Great !!
Thanks I will try later :)

One last question:
Is this possible, on the same page " www.bugzero.fr/fr/ifaqs.html ", is it possible to display a search module, or at least a list of the severals catergories ?

Greeting ^^

8 years 10 months ago #19785 by douglas
Dear J,

There are two module positions where you can publish the search module (included in the PRO package), so you can publish the module to the module positions below:
ifaq-before-title
ifaq-after-title

Best regards,

8 years 10 months ago #19788 by dev

douglas wrote: Dear J,

EDIT: I forgot about the Links. Under the Category FAQ menu item you can add up to 5 links under the Category tab.

Hello,
What do you mean by "Under the Category FAQ menu item " ?
I didn't find any 5 links here :(

By the way, enclosed is a fr file translate.
I put it on /components/com_ifaq/language/fr-FR and it seems to be ok.
:)

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

8 years 10 months ago #19794 by douglas
Dear J,

Edit the Menu item for the iFAQ, then you will see a Category tab (only for the iFAQ Menu item type) and I have just added this feature for you and sent to your email, so it will work for the Categories iFAQ menu item type as well. See the screenshot attached.

PS: Can you zip the French language file before attaching it?

Best regards,
Attachments:

8 years 10 months ago #19800 by dev
Hello,

Thanks for your attachment.
And yes it does work.
That's great !

I will send you the file later this day (via email, it's quicker).

By the way, maybe do you know why the 5 links are on top of each other, and not all on the same line ??

Have a great day :)

8 years 10 months ago #19806 by douglas
Dear Dev,

The Links were designed to display in a list view. If you want to change the layout and display them in line, you can add the CSS rules below to:
/components/com_ifaq/assets/css/custom.css (Create the file if it doesn't exist already).
.ifaq-links ul li {display:inline;padding:10px}
.ifaq-links ul{margin:0;padding:0;list-style-type:none}

Best regards,

8 years 10 months ago #19808 by dev
Yes !!!
Perfect as you can see :)
I uploaded your file and make the changes.

Thanks !!!!!
:)

8 years 10 months ago #19822 by dev
Hello Douglas,

How are you today ?

Just one last question about the article.
If one clicks over the "read more" button, we access to the full content.
That's ok :
www.bugzero.fr/fr/ifaqs/11/11-...er-utilises-sur-pc-et-mac.html

But is there any way to add some "go back" or "go to the faq" button or link at the end of any "full article" ?

Since on my article, there is nothing so we don't know what to do really.
:(

8 years 10 months ago #19832 by douglas
Dear Dev,

Since your breadcrumbs are located in a nice and convenient place I don't think it is necessary to have a back button.
Do you really want to add a back button?

Best regards,