Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Upgrading to IFAQ from MooFAQ

7 years 11 months ago #21182 by blue_Shift
Dear brucedil

I found the link in the footer module was still looking for moofaq. I re-pointed it to the ifaq menu item, and the page now appears to be correctly loading one of the default iFaq templates you selected.

regards,
blue_Shift

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #21252 by brucedil
I wanted to follow up to see if you found anything.

7 years 11 months ago #21253 by support
Dear Brucedil,

The page www.nonprofit-connection.com/index.php/products/faqs is still using MooFAQ instead of iFAQ. You might need to change the menu item.

In order to change the font color please add the following code to the template CSS file in order to override your template's CSS rule for panels.
.moofaq .panel h3 a span{color:#000}

This will fix the FAQ title, however the text issue is not related to iFAQ/MooFAQ nor your template. The article text has inline CSS (style attributes) which are setting the text to white and style attributes override all other attributes.

Please edit your articles to remove all inline styling, this way it will inherit the CSS from the component and from your template.

Best regards,

7 years 11 months ago #21259 by brucedil
OK, i added the css statement. I also deleted the Moo FAQ menu item and re-added it using IFAQ. Now everything is showing up great.

I then changed the template style and everything was messed up again. I had to delete the menu item and re-add it again. I thought you might like to know.

I would like to know how to add the "SEARCH" box.

Thanks!

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #21261 by support
Dear Brucedil,

The provided CSS code was actually for MooFAQ, not iFAQ, so That's probably why it didn't work properly. ;-)
Regarding this page www.nonprofit-connection.com/index.php/about/faqs I recommend you to add the following CSS code to your template's custom.css
.ifaq a{color:#FFF}
if it doesn't work replace it with:
.ifaq a{color:#FFF !important}
and remove:
#jsn-mainbody a {
    color: white !important;
}

You have the iFAQ PRO which includes the Search Module.
In order to add the Search box you have to go to Extensions -> Modules, create a new or edit an existing iFAQ and assign it to any Module Position.

If you want you can assign it to one of the following module positions:
ifaq-before-title
ifaq-after-title

Best regards,