Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

My problem is that sometimes the tabs open and close immediately without leaving

6 years 10 months ago #23190 by ezapata
I use IFAQ On

www.dauphineenmains.com/index....dans-l-ecole-doctorale-a-l-ipj

Joomla is in version 3.7.1 and IFAQ in version 3.6.2

My problem is that sometimes the tabs open and close immediately without leaving time to read what's inside.

I did tests under firefox, chrome and safari

Do you have a solution for me?

Thank you

Sincerely

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #23191 by ezapata

ezapata wrote: I use IFAQ On

www.dauphineenmains.com/index....dans-l-ecole-doctorale-a-l-ipj

PHP 7.0.18

My problem is that sometimes the tabs open and close immediately without leaving time to read what's inside.

Thank you

Sincerely

6 years 10 months ago #23192 by ezapata

ezapata wrote:

ezapata wrote: I use IFAQ On

PHP 7.0.18

Thank you

Sincerely

6 years 10 months ago #23193 by support
Dear ezapata,

I've been trying to reproduce this issue but it always works properly on my end.

What you may try to do is disable the auto scroll feature in the component options.

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23194 by ezapata
Yes when I disable the auto scroll I have no problem.
But I would like to keep the auto scroll anyway
How can I do ?
Thank you

6 years 10 months ago #23195 by ezapata
I add that at each change of the parameters of the component, the problem is fixed but that at each dump of the temporary files, it returns

6 years 10 months ago #23196 by support
I was able to reproduce this issue on Firefox only.

I've tested with Joomla core template Protostar and it seems to be working:
www.dauphineenmains.com/index....ale-a-l-ipj?template=protostar

I also tested using your component but loading the component area only and it also works properly:
www.dauphineenmains.com/index....ctorale-a-l-ipj?tmpl=component

There might be an incompatibility with another plugin on your site.
Can you disable plg_system_topofthepage plugin for testing purposes?

Let me know if the problem persists.

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23197 by ezapata
I have disabled plg_system_topofthepage and I still have the same problem

6 years 10 months ago #23198 by support
Dear ezapata,

It seems it is not a javascript error after all. I believe I have found what's causing this issue, when your site is loaded iFAQ javascript code is loading multiple time, however when we load the component area or the Protostar template the same isn't happening.
I'm not exactly sure why this is happening. It might be a system plugin that is causing it, but I'm not sure. Can you create a full backup and provide Super Administrator access, so I can take a closer look at this? You can send the log in credentials using the Support -> Contact Form.

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23199 by ezapata
I take the time to make a copy and I inform you.
It will surely be tomorrow.
Thank you

6 years 10 months ago #23200 by ezapata
Hello, after a few tests we found a conflict between Ifaq and Accordeon Menu CK when I disable it ifaq works
www.joomlack.fr/extensions-joomla/accordeonmenu-ck

I have sent you an admin access in private message, thank you to confirm its reception because by posting the private message I have an error "Error HTTP / 1.1 403 FORBIDDEN"

Thank you for your help

6 years 10 months ago #23201 by ezapata
I also send a message to the Accordeon Menu CK editor