Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

installed, assigned, but nothing

15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #18 by tomstaelens
Hello,

I just bought the MooFAQ component.
After installing it, I went to Menu, selected the mainmenu, and clicked on the menu I wanted to be a MooFAQ. this menu is called Support.

Then I changed the typ of it from a category blog layout to the category FAQ layout.

as category, I chose "Security support/Security Support"

Now I wanted to put there questions and answers in, so I went to article manager, add article, and typt a new article.
Title: How to get this working?
text: trying to make the MOOFAQ working

When I go to my website, and go to the support page of security, I only see my article posted as a regular article, nothing special.

So my question is, what do I do wrong?
Can someone help me in this?

(In the attachement you see what I did)

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has attachments files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #19 by tomstaelens
This is what I see on my website.

darwin.directrouter.com/~authe...on&layout=blog&id=21&Itemid=22

So not a MooFAQ styling, but just regular article posting.

This message has an attachment file.

15 years 3 weeks ago #20 by douglas
Dear Tom,

I didn't see a menu item for MooFAQ, only for quickfaq.

The link you sent was for a regular content.

Please take a look at the following link:
darwin.directrouter.com/~authe...q&view=category&id=1&Itemid=22

Can you please give me access to your joomla backend, so I can try to solve this?

Send the info by email, please DO NOT post it here.

Regards,

15 years 3 weeks ago #30 by tomstaelens
seems to work, but still with some problems. But think it's just something I did wrong ... thx anyway!