Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

Additional fields in iStoreLocator plugin

6 years 8 months ago #23434 by ais-web-team
I need to add an 'address 2' field and have it display on the site. I'm assuming this requires an override but I don't have the files referenced in another post.

It might be worth pointing out that I only have the iStoreLocator plug-in and not the Contact Enhanced element.

Is it possible to have additional fields in the csv recognised?

Many thanks.

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #23435 by support
Dear Andrew,

It can be done, but it requires a few changes to the code and to the csv file.
To the CSV file you can add a new column called address2.

I see your subscription has expired in December 2016.

As for the changes in the PHP file I can implement free of charge as long as you install the latest iStoreLocator version. Also I'd appreciate if you renew your subscription for one year.

Let me know when you renew your subscription and I'll send you the file changes to your email address.

Best regards,

6 years 8 months ago #23440 by ais-web-team
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've renewed for another year.

Could you comment the code, where possible, as I may need to add additional columns in the future as well and it would probably be better for both of us if I didn't have to ask you each time.

Many thanks.

Andrew

6 years 8 months ago #23444 by support
Dear Andrew,

It is indeed very simple assuming you are using the latest iStoreLocator version and have already added the column to your CSV source file.

Edit the file /plugins/system/istorelocator/tmpl/default_listtemplate_standalone.php

I'll assume the new column is address2. Add the code below:
$html .='{{#if address2}}';
$html .='<span class="loc-address2">{{address2}}</span> ';
$html .='{{/if}}';

Right after:
$html .='<span itemprop="streetAddress" class="loc-address">{{address}}</span> ';

The same is valid for any other new column you add.

Best regards,