Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

Don't load the locator store to Contact Enhanced Component

6 years 8 months ago #23482 by marcoboni
Hi all, i put on my Contact Enhanced Component 3 contact/store and i select on my iStore Locator source Contact Enhanced Component (the best option in our opinion), .... but the maps don't show my store, i undestand because.

contact page : www.egimotors.it/index.php/rivenditori-contatti

maps page where i want to show my contact/store: Page maps

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #23483 by support
Dear marcoboni,

You've created a Contact Enhanced Category list menu item. This is specifically to display a Contact/location List.

Do you want to display the Contacts / Locations directory with the Map?
If so, I recommend installing the iStoreLocator module, which is inside the bonus folder in the downloadable zip package, and assign it to the "ce-before-title" Module Postion. See screenshot .

Also, the "Ideal Store Locator" (iStoreLocator) system plugin must be installed, otherwise the module won't work.

If you want to display just the map, without the directory underneath it, then create a new article with the following syntax:
{istorelocator height=|600| source=|com_contactenhanced| category=|1,2,3|}
Where 1,2,3 are Contact Enhanced Category IDs.

You can remove the category parameter if you want to load locations from all Contact Enhanced categories:
{istorelocator height=|600| source=|com_contactenhanced| }

Let us know if you have any further question.

6 years 8 months ago #23485 by marcoboni
Hi, i installed the module see the image in attachment. and then i set show on the all joomla page but the module don't show....
i write also in tha my page <p>{loadposition ce-before-title}</p> i don't undestand why don't show the module My pagelink [/url]
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #23486 by support
Dear Marco,

It is not required, but if you install the Contact Enhanced Category Module (included inside the bonus folder) it will load the missing string in the module options.

Then set the Mode to Normal instead of Dynamic. See screenshot storage1.static.itmages.com/i/...1169505_3948611_bf9170ad36.png

Only set the Dynamic mode if you want to load Contact Enhanced Category List Menu item and only want to display contacts/locations within the current Category. If I understood correctly you want use the Normal mode.

Let em know if you have any further question.

Best regards,

6 years 8 months ago #23488 by marcoboni
ok! now work very well on the desktop version, but on smartphone versione i have some problem.
Can you test on your smartphone these url
www.egimotors.it/index.php?opt...com_content&view=article&id=84

and tell me what you think.

Thanks in advance
Marco

6 years 8 months ago #23489 by support
Ciao Marco,

Joomla default Bootstrap library is still Bootstrap v2 and your template is loading Bootstrap version 3 and some Bootstrap v2 classes. iStoreLocator and Contact Enhanced try to inherit the most of your template and it is compatible with both Bootstrap version, however because your template it is causing a conflict because your template is loading both Bootstrap v2 and v3 classes at the same time.

Anyway, I see the Bootstrap v2 classes are loaded from a file called legacy.css file, so I believe your template uses a T3 framework or similar which have the option to disable the legacy CSS code.
Do you really need this legacy code? If you don't need it, can you disable it in your template options?

Best regards,

6 years 8 months ago #23490 by marcoboni
I'm using the framework Helix3 of joomlashaper.com, well i create a new item menu And I assigned it the joomla Protostar but the problem on the smartphone don't change and i don't undestand because.

URL TEST HERE

Thanks in advance

6 years 8 months ago #23491 by support
Dear Marco,

I thought you were talking about the sidebar issue, which is shown very narrow on your template. What problem are you referring to?

Also, I recommend you to set the iStoreLocator Default location to somewhere in Italy (in your case).

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: marcoboni

6 years 8 months ago #23492 by marcoboni
OK, now show very well.

Thank you