Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

System plugin Ideal Store Locator is loading the jQuery UI on every single page.

6 months 2 weeks ago #24796 by djmelville
The vendor from JoomlaTools (DOCman) was troubleshooting an issue I was having on my website, and this is what he found:

There's a system plugin called Ideal Store Locator that's causing this. This plugin is loading the jQuery UI on every single (bad practice!!!) page effectively overriding some of our sortable JS code. This is why the categories page doesn't work.

I'd suggest disabling this plugin and look for a replacement.

I hope this helps.


I agree with this assessment, because the problem started occurring right after I had implemented the Ideal Store Locator. I'm sharing this with you in hopes it will assist in improving your product. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago #24799 by support
Dear djmelville,

We've removed the jQuery-UI dependency. I'll forward the latest changes to your email, so you can test on your staging environment.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago #24806 by djmelville
I tried this in my staging area, and everything seems to be fine.

BTW, I was able to fix the issue with DOCman by disabling the istorelocator plugin, so it's pretty clear that was the problem.

I replaced the plugin with the new version and enabled it. DOCman is working fine, so it looks like your change did the trick! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Copyright © 2018 IdealExtensions.com. All Rights Reserved.

This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla!™ Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla!™ Project or Open Source Matters™. The Joomla!™ logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters™, the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
We may collect your IP address and your browser's User Agent string while using our site for security reasons and deriving aggregate information (analytics). This information is retained for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 24 months.
Feedback