Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

Maps only showing 1 result.

3 years 3 months ago #25701 by Garcia
Hi, I´m starting to populate my site with information, but even if I get a few results in the right column, I can´t see them localized in the in the map (See picture attached). Only I can see the first one in the list. Also, for this one, it´s not showing route to destiny. Am I configuring something wrong?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #25702 by support
Dear Garcia,

This seems to be related to missing coordinates. Please make sure all locations have the latitude (lat) and longitude (lng) properly configured?

If the problem persists, it might be related to the content of the misc text.

If you still cannot figure it out, please provide your site's URL so I can take a closer look.

Best regards,

3 years 3 months ago #25706 by Garcia
Ok, for one specific location I have created 2 extra places just with latittude and longitude, no other data, but still the same.
Please check malaga . taxi, and type "Nerja" you will see the outcome.

Thanks.

3 years 3 months ago #25707 by support
Dear Garcia,

If there's an issue related to the content of the misc text with any of the other locations it will cause a Javascript error which will prevent all other locations to show properly.
Check the Browser's Console for errors.

If you still cannot figure it out, please provide your site's URL so I can take a closer look.

Best regards,

3 years 3 months ago #25708 by Garcia
My place is malaga.taxi. I´ve erased all content only leaving 2 records with no other information than name, longitude an latitude.
Ans still the same. The javascript console shows this error:"Cannot read property '__e3_' of undefined", which I don´t really know what´s about.
What it is odd to me is that if we use the Germany Castles csv, which is full of records, it doesn´t show any kind of error.
What am I missing here?

3 years 3 months ago #25709 by support
Dear Garcia,

Without the link to your site is complicated for me to debug, however I suspect it has to do with the missing ID for each location.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Best regards,

3 years 3 months ago #25710 by Garcia
Sorry, I typed it before, my webpage is malaga.taxi ( malaga.taxi )

3 years 3 months ago #25711 by support
Dear Garcia,

There's no id in the CSV file. See JSON object screenshot:
i.imgur.com/pvCUwcN.png

Please update the id column and it should work.

Best regards,

3 years 3 months ago #25712 by Garcia
There´s no way to modify the id column. Even if I try to type the ID, or creating a new CSV file from the scrath and uploading it, both have the same efect, it looks like the id is not shown. Please check the attachment and let me know if that´s how the id column should be seen.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Attachments:

3 years 2 months ago #25752 by robbekke
I I am experiencing the exact same problem.
Tried and adjusted the IDs via a text editor.
Only one, the closest result is shown on the map.
The list is complete.
There is an error in the console. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__e3_' of undefined

I hope someone has a solution.

3 years 2 months ago #25753 by support
Dear robbekke,

Usually, this is related to missing IDs or non XHTML compliant code in any of the fields/columns.

Can you please provide a direct link to a page where iStoreLocator is published?

Best regards,

3 years 2 months ago #25754 by robbekke
Dear Douglas,

I do not know why, but it works suddenly.
I have pressed, but i did before, the "edit/herstellen" button above the list with locations.
So no further action required.

Thanks for the quick response anyway.

Best regards,
Rob