Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

Location List to Show Under Map in Responsive View

2 years 1 month ago #25998 by skilcher
Hi,

Is it possible to have the Location List to show under the map in responsive view in smartphone? When viewing, the List is too narrow and everything runs off the screen and bunched up. I would however, would like to keep Location List to the right of the map in desktop and tablet views.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #25999 by support
Dear skilcher,

iStoreLocator should be responsive already. We use Bootstrap by default. Can you please provide a direct link to your iStoreLocator page, so I can take a closer look?

Best regards,

2 years 1 month ago #26003 by skilcher
Hi, you can go here to see. I've attached a screenshot from my cell as well.

kilchhandyman.com/meridianfence/index.php/contractor-search

Thanks
Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #26004 by support
Greetings,

iStoreLocator uses the CSS classes for Bootstrap 2 (span-*) and Bootstrap 3 and newer (col-md-*).
Most templates use only one or the other and whenever they have a legacy code, it usually does not conflict with the newer version. However, your template has a legacy.css file which is conflicting with the latest Bootstrap version and it the legacy does not have the responsive feature. That's causing the issue.

I'll remove the legacy Bootstrap classes for iStoreLocator for Joomla 4.0, but for now there's an easy way to fix it.

Please edit the file:
/plugins/system/istorelocator/tmpl/default_loadmap.php

and remove these two pieces of code:
span'.$listWidth.'
span'.($mapWidth).'

Let me know if you have any further question.

Best regards,

2 years 1 month ago #26007 by skilcher
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. Removing those two codes worked. However, I ran into another issue you could possible assist in:

1) Looking at the attached screenshot, it appears the address input box has not formatted. How could we make that so it's between the "My Location" and Anywhere selection?

2) I'm also trying to format the spacing between the map and the listing (image 2). I using the below code in attempt to do this, but it's not taking it. Any suggestions?
.isl-list-container .col-md-4 {
    margin-top: 50px !important;
}

Thank again. You're a huge help!
Attachments: