Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× This Captcha plugin works with any Joomla extension capable of using the Joomla core captcha plugin system. It generates complex images and CAPTCHA codes (including math problems) to protect forms from spam and abuse.

Product Page

Virtuemart 2

3 years 10 months ago #25542 by Kermesse
Good morning,

I am using Virtuemart 2.6.16 and Joomla 2.5 and when I enable SecureImage Captcha on Virtuemart user registration the page show an error:

"profilo-cliente:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()"

Can you please give assistance?

Thank you in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #25544 by support
Good morning,

Did you install SecurImage plugin for Joomla 2.5? Inside the download package you should see a folder named "SecurImage for Joomla 2.5 up to 3.2".

If the problem persists, please enable system debug and set Error Reporting to Maximum in Joomla Global Configuration, reload the page and let us know the call stack and any other error message you see.

PS: Joomla 2.5 is REALLY outdated. I know it's an overwhelming task for large sites, but I strongly recommend you to upgrade to Joomla 3.

Best regards,

3 years 10 months ago #25545 by Kermesse
Hello,

I cannot see any folder named "SecurImage for Joomla 2.5 up to 3.2" in the download package. I just bought and downloaded the package this morning.

I cannot update Joomla 3 at the moment because it's a complex e-commerce.

Can you please send me the package for Joomla 2.5?

Thank you.

3 years 10 months ago #25546 by support
I've sent the download link to your email address.
You can just install the plugin over the existing one.

Best wishes

3 years 10 months ago #25547 by Kermesse
Hello,

I installed the package you provided:

"plg_captcha_securimage_3.2.3.1__20190225_1648",

cleaned the cache, but I still receive the same error.

Have you got any solution?

Thank you.

3 years 10 months ago #25548 by support
Dear Kermesse,

Please enable system debug and set Error Reporting to Maximum in Joomla Global Configuration, reload the page and let us know the call stack and any other error message you see.

If you don't see any other error or call stack, please check your error log, because 500 errors are considered Internal Server Errors and usually add an entry in the server's error log.

Best regards,

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #25549 by Kermesse
Dear Douglas,

The debug does not work on Virtuemart registration page.

I captured the error on the server log:

[Fri Jun 05 14:39:00 2020] [error] [client 93.66.174.237:45716] - : PHP Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\\CMS\\Plugin\\CMSPlugin' not found in /plugins/captcha/securimage/securimage.php on line 27: /index.php, referer www.linea2mari.com/dati-client...ofilo-e-ordini/profilo-cliente

Thank you.

3 years 10 months ago #25550 by support
It seems the plugin for version 2.5 is not installed.
Try uninstalling and installing it again.

3 years 10 months ago #25552 by Kermesse
Yes, you were right,

now the version of SecureImage Captcha is the right one for Joomla 2.5.

The registration page on virtuemart now works correctly.

Still I cannot see any captcha.

3 years 10 months ago #25553 by support
SecurImage Captcha Plugin can only be used with plugins that are compatible with Captcha Plugins. Can you confirm VirtueMart is compatible with Captcha Plugin type?