Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× This Captcha plugin works with any Joomla extension capable of using the Joomla core captcha plugin system. It generates complex images and CAPTCHA codes (including math problems) to protect forms from spam and abuse.

Product Page

Error Installing SecurImage Captcha on Joomla 4.1.2 - Can't Open Plugin 05302022

1 year 10 months ago #26201 by tazzarkin2
It will let me install on Joomla 4.1.2. However, when I try to open the plugin, it gives me an error.

It won't even let me view the settings of the plugin.

Can you tell me why this would happen?

I am running PHP 7.4 and Joomla 4.1.2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #26203 by support
Dear tazzarkin,

I've updated the plugin and set to your email.

Please let me know if the problem persists.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26204 by tazzarkin2
Thank you for responding. The problem seems to be fixed! I am currently using it on my Contact Form, and everything is working properly.

I tried to reply to your email, but it returned my email. I guess your mail server lists my email as SPAM.

I have one more question... Is it possible to put the Captcha on the Admin Login Page for Joomla 4?

If possible, how would I do that?

Thank you for the fast reply!!

1 year 10 months ago #26207 by support
I'm glad it's working properly.

In order to enable the plugin for the Users Component, just enable Captcha in the Users Component Options.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26208 by tazzarkin2
Look at the attached picture.

As you can see, it is enabled.

However, it still does not show up in the Administrator Login page (website.com/administrator)

Is there another place it should be enabled?
Attachments:

1 year 10 months ago #26210 by support
I was just checking and the Users component only displays the Captcha when you click on the Create an account link.

I thought it would display on the login page as well, but I'm checking Joomla's source code and there's no such option. I can implement it for you as a custom job if you want. Just send me an email and I'll quote it for you.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26215 by tazzarkin2
As I said before, I can not send an e-mail because your mail server is blocking my e-mails.

Can you please remove my e-mail from your block list?

Yes, please send me a quote. But, only send a quote for the /administrator page. That's the only page I need it for.

Also, if I pay the for the custom work, does that it will not become part of the SecurImage Captcha component? I mean, will I be the only one who can use it?

Thank you again.

support wrote: I was just checking and the Users component only displays the Captcha when you click on the Create an account link.

I thought it would display on the login page as well, but I'm checking Joomla's source code and there's no such option. I can implement it for you as a custom job if you want. Just send me an email and I'll quote it for you.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26216 by tazzarkin2
As I said before, I can not send an e-mail because your mail server is blocking my e-mails.

Can you please remove my e-mail from your block list?

Yes, please send me a quote. But, only send a quote for the /administrator page. That's the only page I need it for.

Also, if I pay the for the custom work, does that mean it will not become part of the SecurImage Captcha component? Will I be the only one who can use it?

Thank you again.

support wrote: I was just checking and the Users component only displays the Captcha when you click on the Create an account link.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26219 by support
I'll send you a quote in a few minutes.

I won't make any changes to SecurImage Captcha Plugin. I'll create a system plugin to check the captcha code before it reaches com_user for user validation.

Best regards,