iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla!™ Articles in Accordion format. The old MooFAQ is still included in the package and it uses MooTools instead of jQuery.
See it in action, view the demo pages:
Now with NEW HTML templates (styles) and front-end edit option;
So you will have a full featured FAQ with all WYSIWYG Editors features, such as:
- Add images;
- Edit the HTML code;
- Use your template CSS;
- Text formating options: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
- Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italic, etc
- Add links and anchors;
- And much more...
And you will have all Joomla! content option, such as:
- Publishing: Start and Finish Publishing, Ordering, Author Alias, Access Level;
- Using mosimage and mospagebreak if needed;
- All content plugins can be applied to the faq item;
- Change the content parameters: Show or hide section, category, author,..
- Add Meta Info: Keywords and description;
How to use it
- After default component instalation Create a menu item for the MooFAQ component;
- All the configuration is set at the menu configuration page;
- In the menu parameters you have to set a Joomla!™ content category for your FAQ's;
- Each content (article) in that category will be an FAQ entry. Title = Question and IntroText = Answer
- You can set as many question as you wish;
- The beauty about iFAQ is that it uses the content of Joomla!™ default Content (Article) Component, so all Article modules will work with iFAQ!