Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

CE Module CSS / Styling

12 years 11 months ago #6531 by khancock
Hi Douglas,

I'm trying to use CE module to to add a form to a specific module position. My problem is that I would like to change the styling of it to make it stand out. I would like to edit just the CE module's CSS or text color. Could you advise if this is possible? I read the FAQ regarding customizing the look but editing that css edits all contact forms on the site where I just want to edit the one used as a module.

Thanks much,
Kyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #6532 by acsi
I believe if you go to custom fields and edit a field name you will see “Attributes” with in there you should be able to add custom styling.

12 years 11 months ago #6533 by khancock
Correct, but I would like to edit the css for the entire module; not just a field.

12 years 11 months ago #6534 by douglas
Dear Kyle,

I'm travelling and I don't have access to the source code of my extensions right now, but I believe you can just set a "Module Class Suffix" in the module parameters and then add style the .ce-contact_emailSUFFIX to your template.

You can further test it using Firebug <getfirebug.com>.

Best regards,

12 years 11 months ago #6535 by khancock
Great thanks for the pointer. Safe travel!