Ideal Related Articles (iRelated) displays related articles to Joomla articles. Quickly increase your readers' engagement with your articles by adding Ideal Related Articles inside your content.

Product Page

adding custom related articles does not work

More
3 years 3 months ago #25774 by support
Replied by support on topic adding custom related articles does not work
Dear Liesbeth,

There are two ways to display Related Articles:
1- In the article itself. See screenshot . I have just tested locally on a recent Joomla Installation and it worked properly.

2. In the Components -> Ideal Related Articles -> Articles. See screenshot .

In order to show related Articles in Joomla Content Component (front-end), please make sure the "Content - Ideal Related Articles" Plugin is enabled.

I usually recommend setting the Mode to Mixed in order to display on all your articles. See screenshot .

Since it's not working for you, I would need Administrator Access in order to try to better understand what's happening. Can you please provide Joomla Credentials and send them to me using the Support -> Contact form?

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #25773 by skelp
Hi,

I bought this component to add custom related articles to each article, but that specific part doesn't seem to work properly.

Could you please explain how I can add custom-related articles to an article? Every time when I add a related article and save the article, it's not saved and the input field is empty again. It seems like there's an AJAX conflict or something like that, but my knowledge about AJAX/jquery is to low to solve this.

Do I have to change some settings to make it work properly or can I use the jquery Easy plugin to make it work?

I am using Joomla 3.9.25 with php 7.3.25.

Thanks for your help!

Kind Regards,
Liesbeth Hiddema.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds

Our Partners

For your web hosting needs we recommend
Colocation by HostDime