Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Feature Request - Cyryllic / Doreign Alphabet blocker

• blue_Shift
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #26835 by blue_Shift
In principle yes, but what 'help cover the costs' mean? I have only a so much of 'us dollar green' in the printing press.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #26834 by support
Dear blue_Shift,

After receiving your Feature Request, I've been studying the possibility of adding Language detection compatibility. I believe blocking languages is even better than blocking foreign alphabet characters only. Language detection is based on probability, but we can train our script to accept a certain level of false positives.

What I can do is create a new plugin to detect and block messages from selected languages, In the configuration page we'll allow you to configure the level of false positives to let through, and display a custom message when we catch a message from a blacklisted language.

Would you be willing to help cover the costs to implement this feature? If so, please send me an email.

Best regards,

• blue_Shift
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #26833 by blue_Shift
Foreign...

• blue_Shift
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #26832 by blue_Shift
It's ridiculous what we have to put up with.

= ]

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds

Our Partners

For your web hosting needs we recommend
Colocation by HostDime