Ideal Related Articles (iRelated) displays related articles to Joomla articles. Quickly increase your readers' engagement with your articles by adding Ideal Related Articles inside your content.

Product Page

Unable to add related articles with Version 5.1 in J4

• Polarius18
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #27234 by Polarius18
Thank you, the Version 5.1.1 is working now (even though two extensions have still the version 4.3.5, that is a bit confusing)

I also had a bit trouble to retrive the new version due a caching problem - after clearing the cache I could download the new package over the page idealextensions.com/my-licenses.html . Before clearing the cache, I always get the old package I had downloaded in the morning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #27233 by support
Dear Polarius18,

Thank you for reporting it.

I've updated the download package and it should be fixed now.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,

• Polarius18
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #27232 by Polarius18
Maybe this issue is related to idealextensions.com/forum/ideal-related-...-articles-in-j4.html .

After upgrading to version 5.1, I could not enter new manual relations. But other than yosh in the linked issue, I have javascript errors in my console when I try to enter letters for a new article:
Code:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token 's', "string(220"... is not valid JSON at Function.parse [as parseJSON] (<anonymous>) at Object.d [as transformResult] (jquery.autocomplete.min.js?928a53c83242320351052eca8a94805c:8:772) at Object.<anonymous> (jquery.autocomplete.min.js?928a53c83242320351052eca8a94805c:8:7758) at c (jquery.min.js?3.7.1:2:25304) at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js?3.7.1:2:26053) at l (jquery.min.js?3.7.1:2:77782) at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js?3.7.1:2:80265)

Clearing my browser cache does not help.
I noticed two Plugins that are still in version 4.3.5:

The dowload-Zip File for the version 5.1 contains only com_irelated-core and plg_content_irelated. If I disabled the thwo extensions with Version 4.3.5, I could add related Articles either (the field is completly missing in my article view).

I use Joomla 4.4.1.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.347 seconds

Our Partners

For your web hosting needs we recommend
Colocation by HostDime