Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Plugin appears on top of the menu, instead at the component position.

6 years 10 months ago #23255 by support
Greetings,

The link is the website. You mentioned you are using KML as the source, however KML has very little options. I advise using CSV instead, which you can have all iStoreLocator options, except the "Show details" button which can only be displayed if you are using Contact Enhanced as the source.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #23260 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

Do you have a CSV sample I could use?

Thank you in advance.

6 years 10 months ago #23261 by kronosint.com
That's OK, I found one in the data folder of the plugin. :)

6 years 10 months ago #23323 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

How do I display the address under the name of the place, over the "Show route" button?

Thank you in advance. :)

6 years 10 months ago #23324 by support
Greetings,

It should always display the address if present in the source file.

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23325 by kronosint.com
Hi,

I am using a KML file that has address for every store.

6 years 10 months ago #23326 by kronosint.com
However it does not display the address: kronosint.com/locations/warehouse-network

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

6 years 10 months ago #23333 by support
Greetings,

We cannot provide all features with KML due to it's limitations. We strongly advise to use either CSV, XML or Contact Enhanced Component.

Considering you have a Contact Enhanced Subscription I advise you to use that instead of KML files.

If you want to have most of the features using a source file instead of Contact Enhanced, the best choice is CSV file.
With CSV file you can easily manage with MS Excel or OpenOffice Calc and it provides the smallest filesize and it is fast to load.

Best regards,

6 years 10 months ago #23337 by kronosint.com
Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your reply.
Is it possible to import a KML file in Contact Enhanced?

Thank you in advance.

6 years 10 months ago #23338 by support
I'm sorry to say that because KML extendedData does not have a pattern it cannot be easily imported to Contact Enhanced.

Best wishes,

6 years 10 months ago #23339 by kronosint.com
How about an XLS or a CSV? Can I import one of these?

6 years 10 months ago #23340 by support
Yes, you can import a CSV file into Contact Enhanced. Just go to Components -> Contact Enhanced -> Tools and under teh "Import" tab you can select a default category and import your CSV file.

Best regards,