Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Problem with installation - JInstaller: :Install: SQL-Fehler Field 'label'...

1 year 10 months ago #26259 by jsmcpro
Good day,
we have upgrade Joomla from 3.10.9 to 4.1.4 and try to upgrade the plugins and components.
So we have buy again a license and want to install but if we try this this error happens:
JInstaller: :Install: SQL error Field 'label' doesn't have a default value
Installation of the extension aborted.
Install package: An error occurred while installing the extension: com_contactenhanced-pro.zip

Error during package installation.

(attached the original messages)
what i can do?

best regards,
Damian Rutkowski
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #26260 by support
Dear Damian,

I'm out of the office right now. I'll investigate this and I'll get back to you as soon as I have a solution.

Beste regards

1 year 10 months ago #26261 by support
Dear Damian,

I couldn't reproduce this issue, but I've made some changes that I believe will fix this issue.

Please download it again, install it again and let me know.

You might see a "Path is not a folder" warning/error because you are updating it for the second time, so you can safely ignore this warning.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26263 by jsmcpro
Good day and thank you for trying to fix it!

I have again downloaded it from "My Downloads" - but the same error still occurs.

best regards,
Damian Rutkowski

1 year 10 months ago #26265 by support
That's odd. The Field 'label' is no longer used by the #__ce_formfields table and We have removed it using the update script. The error doesn't say exactly which table is throwing this error, making it harder to figure it out.

Do you have access to PHPMyAdmin and are you comfortable with making changes to the database? If so, can you please create a backup and delete the label column/field from the #__ce_cf? #__ce_cf is later renamed to #__ce_formfields. Otherwise, can you create a backup and provide Joomla administrator access, so I can perform some tests on your Joomla 4 site? You can send the credentials using the Support > Contact Form or just reply to the Forum's new post EMAIL notification.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: jsmcpro

1 year 10 months ago #26266 by jsmcpro
Good day,

thank you - i have actually doing this, removed the column "label" from the table #__ce_formfields - now i have another field what makes problems, see attach.

best regards,
Damian Rutkowski
Attachments:

1 year 10 months ago #26267 by support
That's odd. Can you provide admin access to your J4?

1 year 10 months ago #26268 by jsmcpro
i have send over contact form.

1 year 10 months ago #26270 by jsmcpro
Hi,
have you received corrected access?

best regards,
Damian Rutkowski

1 year 10 months ago #26271 by support
Dear Damian,

I didn't see your message before. Sorry about it.

I was able to install Contact Enhanced by changing the Installation/update Script.

I'll include the changes in the next release.

Best regards,

1 year 10 months ago #26272 by jsmcpro
Thank you for solving the problem!

I have found 2 another issues:
1. If i go to an contact and cancel (close) then cannot found a column "chcked_out", see attach.

2. The categories are missing.
Attachments:

1 year 10 months ago #26273 by support
Derar Damian,

I'm not exactly sure why your update had so many issues.

Are you familiar with PHPMyAdmin? If so, can you run this SQL statement below?
ALTER TABLE `#__ce_contacts`
	CHANGE `checked_out` `checked_out` INT UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	CHANGE `checked_out_time` `checked_out_time` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	CHANGE `created` `created` DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
	CHANGE `modified` `modified` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	CHANGE `publish_up` `publish_up` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	CHANGE `publish_down` `publish_down` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Just replace #__ with your Joomla database table prefix.

As for the categories, where exactly are the categories missing? Are the Contact Categories or the Form Field Categories?
The Contact Categories haven't changed, but now the Form Fields can be assigned to multiple categories. If the Form Field Categories are missing, please check if the #__ce_formfields_categories database table exists and if it has rows.

If you are not familiar with PHPMyAdmin, you can create a full backup and provide access, so I can take a look.

Best regards,