Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Required content and question verification not working

14 years 2 months ago #1983 by gdicks
I installed this module and have to say it is wonderfull.

My problem is, in ajax mode the form kicks an error : "doccument.formvalidator" is null or not an object

when I select Use Ajax no the form will not validate either required feilds or "skill testing question"

Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #1984 by douglas
Dear Grant,

Can you please provide a direct link to the form, so I can take a look at it?
In which browsers have you tested?

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #1986 by gdicks
www.hotelstephenville.com

tested in IE 7 and 8.

14 years 2 months ago #1989 by douglas
Dear Grant,

You are missing a javascript file there, which is odd.

Can you please extract the extension contents and upload /site/js/validation.js to [Joomla]/modules/mod_ajax_contact/js/ ?

This should fix the problem;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #1991 by gdicks
when I unzip the package, there is no validate.js only a validat.txt which sayd the file was quarantined.

14 years 2 months ago #1993 by douglas
Dear Grant,

So that's the reason why. Your mail server probably opened the zip file and flaged validation.js as a threat;

Can you please download the file from our Purchase and Download section?

Make sure you have signed in using the same email used in your PayPal purchase, which I've checked is different from the email you've registered, so all you have to do is update your account details: ideal.fok.com.br/index.php?opt...com_user&view=user&layout=form

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #1995 by gdicks
Worgs great!!! Super Module, and TOP NOTCH SUPPORT!!!!

Best 9 bones I ever spent :)

14 years 2 months ago #1996 by gdicks
Back again and sory to bother but I have another problem on a different site...

www.rockybrookcabins.com

error: access is denied.

14 years 2 months ago #1997 by gdicks
may have this fixed... stay tuned :)

14 years 2 months ago #1999 by gdicks
turns out its not working... the module looks and acts great onsite, but doesnt send mail. In fat there is an error showing in the Joomla Back end. on teh Module parameters page

www.rockybrookcabins.com/

14 years 2 months ago #2009 by douglas
Dear Grant,

I didn't find the form on your website, can you please send a direct link so I can take a look?

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2017 by gdicks
I took it down because it wasnt working. Its back now so you can take a look

www.rockybrookcabins.com