Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

emails are empty

14 years 2 months ago #1992 by dwolff
hi,

emails getting sent, but sometimes they are empty.
there is only info about ip, os and browser. but no message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #1994 by douglas
Dear David,

I believe I've fixed that in the latest version;

Can you please download from our Purchase and Download section;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #1998 by dwolff
i have paid for it. but i cant download the extension again

14 years 2 months ago #2008 by douglas
Dear David,

This is because you have not created the account using the same email that you used in your PayPal purchase;

After login, please change your email < ideal.fok.com.br/index.php?opt...com_user&view=user&layout=form > to the one matching your PayPal purchase, logoff and login again and then you should be able to download it;

If you have any problem, please let me know and I'll email it to you;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2015 by dwolff
ok, i changed the email, downloaded the new version and replaced it with the old.
now i got the old problem. the email get not send. there is no ajax confirmation or error message after pressing send button :(

14 years 2 months ago #2019 by douglas
Dear David,

I just tested your form at www.placememed.com/index.php/component/content/article/46 and it worked;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2020 by dwolff

14 years 2 months ago #2021 by douglas
Dear David,

I believe it is a misconfiguration problem now;
Can you please make sure the last parameter (Site Domain) is empty;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2022 by dwolff
ok, thanks.
now it works again ;)

can i ask you how i can customize the mails that one of the fields called "Betreff" gets the subject of the admin mail?

14 years 2 months ago #2033 by dwolff
there are still empty mails.

14 years 2 months ago #2035 by douglas
Dear David,

I think I found out what it is causing this. Whenever I submit an email with the & sign I don't get a copy;

I'll work on this tomorrow morning to get it fixed;

Sorry for the inconvenience;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2036 by douglas
Dear David,

I found out what it is causing this, it was a javascript encoding issue which is now solved; Please download the latest version from our Purchase and DOwnload section;

Sorry for the inconvenience;

Kind regards,