Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Blank page by accessing moofaq in joomla 3.0

11 years 5 months ago #13003 by sixeleven
Hi there

MooFaq is running under joomla 3.0 (with a gavick pro theme for j3.0), I made a menu-entry, selected a category and saved. There are some articles in this category, but when I try to access now the menu-item the only thing I'll get is a blank page...

I've got K2 running, too. But the demo-article is just a normal article of the core-editor.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #13004 by douglas
Dear sixeleven,

Can you please set Error Reporting to Maximum in Joomla Global configuration?
Then let me know if you get a PHP error.

Best regards,

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #13005 by sixeleven
Hi Douglas

Yes, result are the following lines:

Warning: require_once(/is/htdocs/wp10638604_IRRJZ6M1IS/www/ecl/libraries/joomla/html/html/sliders.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /is/htdocs/wp10638604_IRRJZ6M1IS/www/ecl/components/com_moofaq/helpers/slider.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/is/htdocs/wp10638604_IRRJZ6M1IS/www/ecl/libraries/joomla/html/html/sliders.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/php5.3') in /is/htdocs/wp10638604_IRRJZ6M1IS/www/ecl/components/com_moofaq/helpers/slider.php on line 13

11 years 5 months ago #13008 by sixeleven
there is no folder /html/ inside of html in the original joomla-3-installation. maybe there is a problem with the path...

11 years 5 months ago #13009 by douglas
Dear sixeleven,

I've been investigating this and I could not find any problem in the source code.

Are you using the latest MooFAQ version 3.0.1?

Best regards,

11 years 5 months ago #13010 by sixeleven
yes and I did a reinstall - same problem

11 years 2 months ago #13649 by emiraj
MooFaq Version: 3.0.2
Joomla Version 3.0

See a blank page. When I enabled error reporting from admin now see some errors

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 84
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$category_alias in /var/www/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 85
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in /var/www/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 85
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent_alias in /var/www/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 88
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$introtext in /var/www/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 98
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/plugins/content/DGcontactinfo/DGcontactinfo.php on line 57
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /var/www/plugins/content/pagenavigation/pagenavigation.php on line 35

Pls help

11 years 2 months ago #13651 by douglas
Dear emiraj,

I could not reproduce this error. Can you please upgrade your Joomla site and let me know if it works.

Also, can you please try to disable the DGcontactinfo plugin, just to make sure it is not related to this plugin?

Best regards,

11 years 2 months ago #13652 by emiraj
disabled the DGcontactinfo plugin. But still same result

The system says " You already have the latest Joomla! version, 3.0.3."

here is the faq url

ec2-54-252-42-229.ap-southeast...Live1.5/jupgrade/index.php/faq

If you want I can send you admin info

11 years 2 months ago #13653 by douglas
Dear emiraj,

I thought you were using Joomla 3.0.0...

Can you upgrade to MooFAQ to the latest version and let me know if the problem persits. I might have already fixed this issue.

Best regards,

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13654 by emiraj
I bought the Moofaq package yesterday and installed it
It is pkg_moofaq_3.0.3_130129_1958.zip.

Pls advise

11 years 2 months ago #13655 by douglas
Dear emiraj,

I have created a new package and sent to your email.

Please install and let me know if it works.

Best regards,